Hits and misses

My favorite and to me best piece of writing is the personal narrative. I didn't have to search for information since it was an experience, something that I went through. It was easy to write it because it was all in my head, in my memory. It was good to rehash all of the feelings I'd had since the flood. For that assignment, we had been told to write about an event in our lives. The flood was the first thing to come to my mind.
 The piece I struggled with was the research paper. it was so much to do and think about. All the sources had to be good and you had to get to get all the info from "credible" sources. The topic I put was a good though. It wasn't hard to find info, just hard to put it to use. it was also the piece that TORTURED me in the writing process!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free post

research post q3 w3

United by Naomi Shihab Nye week 5