q4 w3 post

Title: California Lawmakers Consider How To Regulate Homeschools After Abuse Discovery

By: Benjamin Purper

The article about some of the regulations the Californian government made regarding homeschooling. The changes came after abuse was found in a family of 13 children. The first few bills to reform it were met with hesitation. Further down the road, Susan Eggman made a bill that had a bigger effect on the issue than the ones before hers. The changes her bill wanted to make were home inspections, credentialing teachers, and setting specific curriculums.

I agree with this article. I agree because the changes they were trying to make were good and would help keep homeschooled kids safe. I choose this article because I honestly don't know much about this issue but wanted to learn more about it.  I got to the website by googling political issue and clicking the first thing that popped up.

Comments

  1. I agree with you! The bills were for the protection of the children so they could feel safe and have a good education.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

free post

research post q3 w3

United by Naomi Shihab Nye week 5