Q:3 W:1 New Semester Reflection

        One thing that I learned and still am learning is to not procrastinate with homework. I would always say " Oh I have study hall to do this!" but then I would somehow forget to do it before the class. Another thing is not getting enough sleep. I realize now that getting enough sleep is very important to my academic success. A third thing i learned is accepting my flaws and not being too hard myself. 
        My first goal for the spring semester is to go to tutorial more. I was afraid to go because there was always upperclassmen in there. My second goal is to be social and talk more in class. I don't normally talk in most of my classes for example math , becuase I don't feel that conformable with the people in my class. My third goal is to ask more questions in class. I always felt that if no one else was asking my question ,then it must not be a important one to ask. But this semester, i'm going to accomplish all three!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free post

research post q3 w3

United by Naomi Shihab Nye week 5