free post week 6

     This fall break was very eventful. I watched A LOT of Netflix. I started and finished a series called Stranger Things. It was crazy but very entertaining. I finished it in like three days, so I barely did anything else! I also rewatched the last season of The Office. I tried to start Riverdale, but I wasn't feeling it. 
     On Thanksgiving day, I stayed in bed until noon and awoke to several families and friends greeting me and already eating. I had to catch up and fill my plate with food made by my grandmother. But overall, it was a great break!

Comments

  1. I can definitely agree with you! This past weekend, all I did was re-watching series on Netflix's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Office too, it's so good. I didn't really do much over the break either, except watch Netflix and sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

free post

research post q3 w3

United by Naomi Shihab Nye week 5