All About Me!

     My name is Tanya. I am 14 years old. My birthday was on June 19. I am an only child. I do sports. The sports that I do are track and dance. My favorite hobbies are reading, dancing, and baking. My favorite foods are pizza, cake, and fried chicken. I go to Wesley Methodist Church. I acolyte and I'm in the dance group there.
     I have only been to a couple of states. Those states are Washington D.C, Illinois, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, and Georgia. Some things that I like(or like to do) are the beach, rock climbing, and the treadmill. I did a lot of volunteer work over the summer, and it was quite an unforgettable experience. I did most of my work with disabled children and physical therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free post

research post q3 w3

United by Naomi Shihab Nye week 5